Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to and for the purposes of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council – “General Data Protection Regulation” (so-called GDPR)
Milano Musical Awards srl as Data Controller of the User’s personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter ‘GDPR’, with this information communicates the necessary information regarding the purposes and methods of the processing of personal data provided by the User in order to use the products and services offered by the milanomusicalawards.com site. The aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data. This treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the confidentiality and rights of the User.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is Milano Musical Awards srl (e-mail: email@example.com; telephone: +39 02 4951 6000).
User has the right to obtain from the owner the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general can exercise all rights provided for by art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR
Purpose and legal basis of the processing: in particular, the User’s data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of the obligations relating to the products and services offered by the MilanoMusicalAwards.com site and to the legislative obligations:
– management of the commercial relationship (receipt of orders, shipping and delivery, invoicing, collections)
– obligations required by law in the tax and accounting field;
The data will also be used for the following purposes relating to the execution of measures related to contractual or pre-contractual obligations relating to the products and services offered by the MilanoMusicalAwards.com site:a) planning of activities;b) commercial information, sending newsletters of information on events and exhibitions
The processing is:
-mandatory, as regards the purposes relating to the contractual relationship with the User;
– optional, as regards the purposes related to commercial information.
Failure to consent to the optional processing will make it impossible for the Milano Musical Awards company to accept the request for administration of the services related to the latter.
The processing of the User’s personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in Article 4, paragraph 2 of the GDPR, such as for example the collection, registration and storage, carried out with or without the aid of systems computer scientists. The User’s personal data may be processed in the following ways:
– processing by means of electronic computers;
– manual processing by means of paper archives.
In any case, the logical and physical security of the data and, in general, the confidentiality of the personal data processed will be guaranteed, putting in place all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee their security.
Each treatment takes place in compliance with the procedures set out in Articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the appropriate security measures provided. The data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
– Administration office
– Commercial office
– Logistic office
– Marketing office
Communication: User data may be disclosed to external parties for proper management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients including all duly appointed Data Processors:
– banks and credit institutions;
– consultants and freelancers, also in associated form;
– Freight forwarders, Transporters, Landlords, Post Offices, Logistics Companies.
Dissemination: The User’s personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Retention period: we point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of the User’s personal data is:
– established for a period of time not exceeding the completion of the services provided;
– established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory time limits prescribed by law.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
1. The User has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, their communication in an intelligible form and the possibility of filing a complaint with the supervisory authority.
2. The User has the right to obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents
3. The User has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
d) data portability.
The User has the right to object, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
– to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication